MENU

Slide

Pigments, cracked ES pressing tutorial

Sunday, August 03, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




:): Yeah, totally horrible right.
Weird people like them ah.
I've no idea why they have to do that!

Michelle: Haahahaa, So embarassing!

Lola: Hahas, 158cm

Reader: he's 22. (:
Hmmm, lucky? Hahahahs not really leh.
It's never lucky to be the girlfriend.
Have to face lots of weird stuff like..
fans will dislike me without a reason and stuff?

Anon: Hahahahas, Lots of people ask me the same qn!
So no worries! :D

Eileen: Hahahaha! boyf keep teasing me
when he saw my that part lah!
I look like craaaaaaap! Hahahahs.

J: Hahahas, who're you asking?

Stef: It's always best to apply a primer! (:

Anon: Haha i did. :x

Reader: Hahahas, thank you babe!

Yuling: This week which day your leave!
Let's go st james or Phuture or whatever!

:): It's Fidelity - Regina Spektor

Melissa: Awww, thanks for your compliment babe! (:

o.o: Hello back yo!










Hahahahs, i'm super blur today.
I was watching a korean movie on my comp,
and i put on my specs, then.. OMG WHY SO BLUR?!
Then i took off and wipe my specs, put on again.
EH! STILL VERY BLUR LEH! WHY AH?!

Then i took off, wipe, wear again, repeated for like 3-4 times.





Then i remembered...


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...




I WAS WEARING MY CLEAR CONTACTS.
NO WONDER SO BLUR LAH!
HAHAAHAH, Blur until i feel like laughing at myself.








Today i wanna share with y'all what to i do with
my cracked eyeshadows or even M.A.C pigments.

I'm like super duper clumsy, super careless, super blur.
I've butter fingers and i always drop things, yadda yadda.
Boyf know that part of me sooooo well.
(it annoys him to death, but.. really not careful one mar... Pouts!)





So this kinda eyeshadow cracking happens to me like..
all the time!



I broke my favourite Revlon e/s too. ):

My super ugly and cracked eyeshadow from Make Up Store
that was once my favooooourite shade!











You would need:

  1. Your cracked e/s or M.A.C Pigments.
  2. Small mixing bowl
  3. Alcohol
  4. Spatula (A bobby pin works as well)







  1. Pour the cracked eyeshadow into the mixing bowl.
  2. Pour two drops of alcohol into eyeshadow pan.
  3. Use a Q-tip to swab the alcohol all over the e/s pan to disinfect.






  1. There you go! Clean & disinfected e/s pan!
  2. Add two drops of alcohol in and mix with spatula
  3. Mix till it turns into a paste.


(PS: We want it to be a paste, not to runny!)





  1. Scoop the paste and put into the e/s pan
  2. Smooth out and flatten the paste into the pan
  3. Leave to dry for 20-30 mins.





  1. Place a coin in the center of a piece of clean, disinfected cloth.
  2. Wrap up the coin tightly
  3. Press the e/s hard!

PS: You can use a cut-out of an old ribbed top.
Remember to disinfect the area that will be in
contact with the eyeshadow.




TADAAAAAAAH!




By the way, for M.A.C pigments.
Don't you hate all the fall outs when you apply
your pigments in the loose form?

I personally cannot stand it!
Especially when i'm using dark shades of pigment.
They will always fall on my cheeks and
i'll have to go over with another layer of loose powder
to cover the little specks of pigment!

So i've tried to press pigments in the
same method mentioned above.
And i'm loooooving the results i'm getting.

No more fall outs,
Colour pay-off is like much much much better now.
And it's fuuuuuuun to press pigments! LOL.











Finally got some pictures from Alan from the
Siloso beach resort shoot awhile ago!











Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: